Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hey there! I'm Hayden and this my website. I made this website as a task with Writing ESCO, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Web Design program. If you'd like to hire me, just use the contact form available on this site. Below is my personal CV, with a few examples of online sites and articles or reviews I've produced earlier.

Qualifications
Graduated with distinction from Hill College
15 years of content creation experience (particularly for Internet based viewers)
4 years of website design experience.
Committed, goal-oriented worker with a taste for particulars.

Work Experience.
Writing ESCO,2010 - Present
General Manager
Responsible for organizing a international staff of internet writers to suit a multifaceted list of increased objectives and goals.
- Create cutting edge records for end result, boosting production by 25% globally
- Correctly operated consistent logs of task distribution
- Monitored QA for global generation over a sizable staff of content writers

Self-employed Web Developer
2008-Present

Additional Expertise
Fluent in Bengali
Excellent proficiency using a extensive choice of office software

You can find my work on the following sites

No comments:

Post a Comment